Current Size: 100%
Projects & Status
FM's Rs.500 Crore Package For NER
Social And Infrastructure Development Fund (SIDF)
(as in February, 2012 )
(click on icon for more details)
* Administrative Approval for these projects to be issued soon.
** These projects are pending with State Governments/Line-Ministries/Planning Commission and are yet to be formally sanctioned by the competent authority.
Projects Pending With Line Ministeries
For Techno-Economic Clearance
- Improvement of road from Tingrai-Chariali to Madhavpur-Tiniali and Joypur Tiniali to Hukanjuri Gate in Dibrugarh District, Assam at an estimated of Rs. 15 crore is pending with the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways since 17.11.2011.
- Improvement of Kapurpura Pakribari Garo Basti road in Udalgiri district, Assam at an estimated cost of Rs. 21.54 crore pending with the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways since 21.11.2011.
- Development works in six autonomous District Councils in Manipur at an estimated cost of Rs. 60 crore – DPR received from the State Government on 10.1.2012 has been sent to the Ministry of Urban Development on 12.1.2012 for techno-economic clearance.
- Renewable energy for remote tribal villages in border blocks in Ukhrul, Chandel and Churachandpur at an estimated cost of Rs. 15 crore – ‘in principle’ approval received from the Planning Commission on 11.1.2012. DPR received from the State Government has been sent to the Ministry of Renewable Energy on 12.1.2012 for techno-economic clearance.
- Installation of Hospital Information System in Government hospitals and connecting them to share Border Areas of Sikkim at an estimated cost of Rs. 10.19 crore pending with Planning Commission for ‘in principle’ approval from 11.7.2011.
Projects Pending With State Governments
State Govt. requested on 15.12.2011 to submit Detailed Project Report
(DPR) of the following projects:
- Upgradation of Dalu Baghmara parallel road at an estimated cost of Rs. 22 crore.
- Construction of Suspension Wire Rope Bridges in 27 villages on Indo-Bangladesh border at an estimated cost of Rs. 17.23 crore.
- Construction of RCC Wire Ropebridges in 12 villages on Indo-Bangladesh border at an estimated cost of Rs.1.76 crore.
Rehabilitation of Bru Refugees in Mizoram at an estimated cost of Rs. 33.00 crore. The State Government informed that they are in the process of finalising the plan for rehabilitation of Bru Refugees and the revised project will be sent to the Ministry after settlement of the issue. The State Government reminded to expedite the submission of project. The last reminder sent on 13.1.2012.
- Beautification and development of Kabi Lunngchok in North Sikkim at an estimated cost of Rs. 10.00 crore- pending since 11.8.2011.
- Emergency surfacing works and upgradation of approach road to Himalayan Orchid Centre and Lingzey Assam road in East Sikkim at an estimated cost of Rs. 2.26 crore- pending since 2.11.2011.
- Construction of road from Lower Syari Senior Secondary School to Middle Syari Senior Secondary School in East Sikkim at an estimated cost of Rs. 2.50 crore- pending since 2.11.2011.
- Carpeting works along Reshi-Mangalbaria road at an estimated cost of Rs. 10.00 crore- pending since 2.11.2011.